- Few constructs not mentioned in the past day
- Someone submitted a bug
- “I have tests”
- Straightforward bug that wasn’t tested
- All the individual items work, but sequences can fail.
- Testing all sequences is a large number of combinations
- Conditions, Actions, Effects
- Driver to run things
- Shows how add command can be decomposed into conditions
- All Conditions, Actions, and Effects are composable
- Driver holds the boilerplate
- Python makes boilerplate minimal
- itertools makes combinations simple.
- Generate test case combinations automatically
- Do preconditions, postconditions.